8.sınıf 1. Ünite İngilizce Deneme Sınavı

 

UNIT 1 – FRIENDSHIP

REVISION TEST

1– I can always trust Jack because he is ………………………

a) my best friend                    b) unreliable               c) not my buddy        d) very sneaky

 

…………………….





 

 


2-                                                                                           What can be the best title of the list?

a) Making New Friends

b) Tips for Studying

c) How To Be Happy

d) Close Friends

 

 

3-         Tina: …………………………………………

            Ivana: No, I have nothing to do.

            Tina: I’m going to the theatre with Jack and John at 8 p.m. Would you like to join us?

            Ivana: I’d like to. I love watching plays.

            Choose the best option to complete the dialogue above?

   a) Are you doing anything today?                            b) Why don’t you join us?

   c) Shall we go to theatre with Jack and John      d) Would you like to do something together?

 

4-         John: Hi buddies! There is a concert of a local band tonight. Why don’t we go there together?

            Sam: I’m sorry but I can’t make it.

            Mary: Thanks for your invitation. What time is it?

            Nancy: I have nothing to do tonight. Why not?

            Paul: That would be great but I have to study for English exam.

            According to the conversation above, who refuses the invitation by making excuse?

ingilizceciyiz.com

            a) Sam                         b) Mary                       c) Nancy                     d) Paul

 

 

5-         Becky: Do you have any plans for Monday?

            Cindy: ………………………………………….

            Becky: What about watching a movie at my place?

            Cindy: Sounds awesome.

            Choose the best option to complete the dialogue.

            a) That’s great .           b) Why not?               c) No, not at all.                     d) Yesi I do.

 

 



                        Answer 6th and 7th Questions According to the invitation card below.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6-  According the invitation card above, which option is not correct?

            a) The event will last three hours.                b) Class Reunion will take place at the weekend.

            c) There is no information about place.        d) You can keep in touch with Jess for details.

 

7-  There isn’t any information about ……………………. on the invitation card.

a) contact person                   b) fee                          c) date             d) sender

ingilizceciyiz.com

 

 


8-         Tina: Do you have any plans for tomorrow night?

            Cindy: No, not at all. ………………………………?

Tina: We are throwing a slumber party. It’ll be a great fun. Would you like to join us?

Cindy: Of course. …………………………………..?

Tina: It will be in my house.

Cindy: That sounds awesome. ………………………………..?

Tina: No, I will make chocolate cake and orange juice. You just take your pyjamas with you.

Cindy: OK. See you then.

Which question is not suitable for the conversation above?

            a) Why do you ask?                                       b) Will we have food and beverages?

            c) Where is it?                                                d) Shall I bring something to eat or drink?

 

9-         Sally is my best friend but we sometimes …………………. with each other.

            Choose the best option to complete the sentence.

            a) argue                      b) get on well             c) keep in touch         d) share

 

10-  Andy : There is a great science fiction movie tomorrow afternoon. How about going to it together?

        Bob : I’d love to, but I’m going to go on picnic with my family.

        Joe : I’m so busy but I can’t refuse it. Because I like sci-fi movies so much.

        Ashley : That sounds great. I will enjoy being with you.

 

Which option is TRUE according to the dialogue above?

a) Andy invites her friends to a movie today.          b) Ashley doesn’t accept the invitation.

c)  Bob has an excuse.                                                           d) Joe misses his chance.










(Cevap anahtarı: 1-A / 2-D / 3-A / 4-D / 5-C / 6-C / 7-D / 8-B / 9-A / 10-C)


           

ingilizceciyiz.com
Okan GÜLTEKİN

 

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar